Thursday, November 15, 2007

What do you consider to be your best personal attributes and/or characteristics?

My best personal characteristic is my kindness that I have for other people. I am very kind and I feel that you do not have to be mean even though people may treat you bad. I think kindness can also be a weakness if you let them. You really have to know how much kindness to give a person. An example of some my kindness to other people are: helping people with problems that they have, helping elderly people, teaching kids to share and to be kind to other even though some people are not nice to you, and and to appreciate what someone else tells or gives you. Kindness to me is a way for people in the world to come together and learn to everyone is no different than anyone else. These things described above is the what my personal characteristics describes about me and some more that is not listed.

1 comment:

Adam Nathanson said...

Tiffany,
When writing a GED Essay, you should tell exactly how, when, where and why you are kind. For example, if you helped a little old lady across the street, then say, "Just yesterday I helped an old woman cross Broad Street at the busy intersection with Lombardy. She looked like she couldn't make it across by herself before the light turned, so I made sure she was safe and sound on the opposite sidewalk before going back to my own business." Avoid too many generalizations that don't contain precise details except in the first and last sentence of your essay.