Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The area of my blog tonight is about what I what been feeling for the past week that I have missed in class. I love coming to this class but I have been sick, but I have been doing writing at home on my own and I have also been taking plenty of practice test and focusing mostly on probability and fraction and I getting a little better at and I have practiced all section. I have tried plenty different and my percent of passing is 90 percentage and I have been told that I need to go ahead and take the test. What I have been doing in class is helping and I really thank you.

2 comments:

Adam Nathanson said...

Tiffany,

Thanks for the update and for your perseverance even while sick! Tonight I plan to present working world percentage problems for math so I hope that helps.

See you tonight,
Adam

Adam Nathanson said...

Tiffany,
I would encourage you to continue with efforts to strengthen your writing skills in addition to all the great work you've been doing in and out of class with math. Remember, the Essay is statistically the second most challenging section of the GED after Math. There are several easy to answer prompts on my class blog to get you back into writing. Check out the essay questions from Tuesday and last Thursday there.
Thanks,
Adam